High Quality Beef Production With Scale
Under instruction from the Olive Family; CBRE, as exclusive agent, is pleased to present Clifton, located close to Rockhampton, the Beef Capital of Australia.
Clifton is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
• Outstanding landholding of 16,000.0 hectares* (plus a 4,122.0 hectare* Forestry Lease) located close to Rockhampton, the Beef Capital of Australia.
• Held by unchanged management for over 20 years.
• Combined carrying capacity of approximately 4,000 Adult Equivalents (AE).
• Favourable mix of land and soil types comprising alluvial river flats rising to softwood scrub and open forest.
• Extensive stands of native and improved pasture including Buffel, Rhodes Grass and Secca and Verano Stylos.
• High quality structural and ancillary improvements ensuring ease of operation.
• Subdivided into approximately 20 paddocks linked by a laneway network.
• Close livestock selling centres, processing facilities and live export terminals.
• Consistent climatic region benefited by an average
annual rainfall of 1,015.5 millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology Weather Station St Lawrence).
• Livestock and Plant and Equipment available by negotiation.