COUNTRY STYLE LIVING AT ITS FINEST
- East Gilmore Road – 23 kilometres south of Tumut, 1½ hour drive to Wagga Wagga, 2½ hours to Canberra, 4½ hours to Sydney and 5½ hours to Melbourne.
- Country style five-bedroom Homestead situated on the banks of the Gilmore Creek, a renowned trout stream. The Homestead has spectacular views and impressive indoor and outdoor entertaining options. The Homestead features a natural light filled, open plan kitchen and dining area, formal lounge, sitting room, built in wardrobes, main bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite.
Additional features of the home are the timber veranda’s to the north-northwest, French doors, slow combustion heater, ducted gas heating & reverse cycle air conditioning in main bedroom and sitting room.
Adjacent to the Homestead is a one-bedroom, self-contained guest quarters with shower and kitchenette.
- A well-established garden, with magnificent rock walls and large shade trees, sand/gravel tennis court and thousands of Daffodils that flower in the spring.
- Water & Rainfall – 1,050* millimetre (42* inch) annual average rainfall. An electric pressure pump on the creek supplies garden (and Homestead if required) and cattle troughs. 45,000* litre rainwater tank supplies the Homestead with domestic water.
- Irrigation water - 17.5* megalitre irrigation entitlement from the Gilmore Creek. (Gilmore Sandy water source).
- Infrastructure - Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush, machinery shed and stable complex.
- Land Types - Highly productive creek flats with improved pastures being phalaris, rye and clover.
- Vendor finance available, contact agent for more details.
**Inspections strictly by appointment with selling agent.