WINBURNDALE WINERY & VINEYARD
From the highly acclaimed fine wines to the spectacular views, Winburndale offers a unique and rare opportunity combining a successful wine business and an enviable lifestyle.
Winburndale’s special wine characteristics are due to the warm days and cool nights in summer and autumn, giving the grapes a longer ripening period, natural acidity and a beautiful flavour.
Producing annually approximately 50* tonnes of Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Riesling grapes.
Some of the many features include:
• Cellar Door, function room and climate controlled winery
• Magnificent architecturally designed home with wet edge pool
• Separate guest accommodation cabins or tourism venture
• 25* acres of vines planted in 1999 under drip irrigation
• Remnants of the Fontana and Little Wonder Gold Mines
• Stunning panoramic scenery looking towards Bathurst and Orange
• Water is secured by the Winburndale pipeline and six dams
• Only 2.5* hours to Sydney and only 15* minutes to Bathurst
The current owners recognized that, to make fine and special wines you must first have such a special site; one where the coming together of climate, soil, landscape, temperatures, rainfall, sunlight, slopes and drainage react with each other to produce the ideal grape. Winburndale is such a site.
The vendors are highly motivated to sell and ready to hand over. They are offering a 'Walk In Walk Out' sale to ensure an ongoing business and smooth transition.
Please contact Richard Royle at CBRE Agribusiness for a brochure or book an inspection.