UPPER MURRAY MAGIC 200.67 HA (495.86 AC)
• Water security is a feature of the property with the permanent Sandy Water Hole Creek, spring fed dams and a reliable bore situated in a high rainfall zone of Southern NSW.
• Located 12* kilometres from Jingellic, 48* kilometres south-east of Holbrook, 39* kilometres south-west Tumbarumba, 107* kilometres north-east of Albury and 132* kilometres south-east of Wagga Wagga.
• The terrain ranges from gently undulating country through to gently slopes and steeper timbered granite hill country. Shade and shelter provided by red gum, stringy bark and red box trees.
• Pastures consist of a clover rye grass base with native grasses found on the steeper hill country. Fertilizer has been applied on a regular basis by aircraft over the whole property.
• The working improvements are fit-for-purpose with a three-stand Thornton built raised board Woolshed which can hold 570* adult sheep for shearing. Steel sheep yards of bugle design with drafting and drenching race. Steel cattle yards with loading ramp and crush with a 60* head capacity. Combined machinery shed and workshop connected to power. An ongoing fencing replacement program of a high standard has been carried out over the last ten years.
• An older double red-brick three-bedroom home provides comfortable accommodation with the kitchen having been modernized in 1999. The house in set amongst an established garden with deciduous trees on an elevated position.
• The property has been sustainably managed as a sheep and cattle operation for the past sixty years with a historical carrying capacity of 1,950* Dry Sheep Equivalents (DSE).