MOKANGER & LEWANA (1,587HA* IN TOTAL)
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Mokanger and Lewana, a highly productive grazing enterprise located in the Western District of Victoria.
Positioned six lineal kilometres from one another, Mokanger and Lewana carry an outstanding Merino flock, with the predominant enterprise activity being superfine wool production (16 to 17 microns), along with prime lambs and agistment cattle as seasons permit.
Key features of the opportunity include:
MOKANGER (711 Mokanger Road, Cavendish 3314)
- A 1,089* hectare grazing property (plus an 82* hectare grazing licence) with extensive frontage to the Wannon River and a backdrop set against the Grampians.
- Outstanding structural improvements, including the stunning Mokanger Homestead and a well-appointed manager’s residence.
- Exceptional operational infrastructure, including a four-stand shearing shed with undercover yards (1,000* sheep capacity) and numerous storage / machinery / hay sheds.
- Improved pastures, high quality fencing, outstanding stock water infrastructure and a regimented fertiliser history.
LEWANA (1430 Dunkeld-Cavendish Road, Karabeal 3294)
- A 498* hectare grazing property comprising improved pastures, excellent stock water infrastructure, high quality fencing and a regimented fertiliser history.
- Excellent structural improvements and infrastructure, including a cottage, three-stand shearing shed, machinery shed, storage shed and recently upgraded cattle yards.
Mokanger and Lewana have a carrying capacity of approximately 16 DSE** per hectare (or a combined 25,000* DSE), and current livestock numbers include more than 5,000* Merino ewes joined to Merino rams, over 3,200* Merino ewes joined to terminal sires, approximately 1,700 Merino wethers and approximately 5,200 mixed-sex Merino lambs.
Mokanger and Lewana are being offered for sale in one line or as separate properties, including livestock, plant and equipment and feed on hand.
**Dry Sheep Equivalent