GRAZING, LIFESTYLE AND SUBDIVISION POTENTIAL IN ONE
• A quality grazing property of 284* hectares (702* acres) rising from the Crookwell River through arable slopes to granite tor hill sides.
• 75* percent of the property is considered suitable for pasture improvement, offering production upside.
• Productive native pastures underpinned by a regimented fertiliser program of superphosphate supports a carrying capacity of 2,600* Dry Sheep Equivalents (DSE).
• Secure water supplies via extensive frontage to the Crookwell River (give and take) and seven dams.
• Full compliment of fit for purpose working improvements for sheep and cattle including three stand shearing shed, sheep yards, cattle yards, machinery shed and hay shed
• Three-bedroom homestead offers comfortable accommodation.
• Convenient location being 11* kilometres north of Crookwell on the sealed Binda Road.
• Approved three lot subdivision with the benefit of “substantial commencement” allowing it to be realised at a time of your convenience.