LAMB PRODUCTION POWERHOUSE
- 268 hectares of quality arable cropping and improved grazing land.
- A lamb production platform underpinned by improved pastures, targeted fertiliser application, fodder cropping and significant feeding infrastructure
- Operational infrastructure including 10,000 head* drought lot, 724 tonne* grain storage, silage bunkers, covered steel sheep yards, machinery shed, hay bunkers, two stand crutching shed, workshop and staff amenities. The existing house is in need of repair.
- Water is secured by two bores, (one equipped) supplying a reticulated water system and supported by 16 dams*.
- Carrying capacity of 1,800 cross-bred ewes*, in an intensive pasture supplemented production system, sustained by a regimental soil fertility investment program
- A Picturesque gently undulating landscape. Fenced into 23 paddocks* facilitating efficient grazing management, complimented by extensive native tree plantations.
- An ideal supplementary asset to an existing sheep enterprise providing outstanding production and seasonal risk management benefits
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY: $2,100,000